Digital Acquisition Manager / Marketing/ Australia/ Sydney
A challenging and exciting 12 months contract to work with a real Global Leader on their recently re-branded mobile platform!!
In a constantly evolving and competitive world of mobile technology, the online company has recently re-branded their mobile platform which is proving to be a game changer in the Australian market.
This is an amazing opportunity for an analytical and passionate marketing manager to develop, and optimize ongoing co-marketing and growth & partner acquisition opportunities for the mobile platform by leveraging partner channels for maximum impact.
Who are they...
This online giant specialises in Internet-related services and products and has been listed as one of the top Best Places to Work by BRW, three years in a row! Additional bonuses are their funky offices located on the water in Sydney CBD.
What your role would entail...
As a highly analytical marketing manager you will drive various growth initiatives in partnership with the cross functional team to ensure rapid adoption and growth of the mobile platform.
You’ll also be involved in everything from co-marketing opportunities to go-to-market strategies to leveraging and driving partnership opportunities with financial, retail and merchant partners for the mobile platform in Australia.
Using your previous experience in marketing you’ll project manage creative development, media plans and campaign executions for product-led through the line initiatives and innovative activation's.
What will be the key responsibilities…
- Plan and manage ongoing co-marketing opportunities by leveraging and driving partnership opportunities with financial, retail and merchant partners.
- Responsible for determining positioning, strategy, competitive analysis, feature prioritization and external communications for the product.
- Partner with sales and new business development teams to forecast product adoption metrics and optimise acquisition channels to get maximum ROI.
- Partner with global brand teams and support broader marketing initiatives and help define products role in brand communications and retail channels.
- Ideal candidate will possess a BA / BS Bachelor's degree with outstanding written and oral communication skills
- 3+ years’ experience in strategy, comms planning, consumer and /or product marketing
- Technology/online industry experience, knowledge of online products and marketing techniques experience working with agencies a big plus.
- Strong analytical skills. Proficiency in excel, experience building forecasts and product adoption models.
- Understanding of Telco, consumer electronics or payments a big plus well.
- Project management experience delivering large scale or multiple projects in a fast-moving environment.
Work for one of the most transparent and forward thinking companies on earth that encourages and champions 'self-starters!
It’s a place that's on everyone's wish list of companies to work for and is widely known for its workplace innovations and recognition of its employee’s personal and professional worth.
If this sounds like an interesting role to you and you would like more info please get in touch with Kausty at 02 8047 4037 for a confidential chat.
#LI - KM1