Digital Analytics Manager (APAC)
Digital / Hong Kong / Permanent
Large retail and e-commerce company growing across APAC. Join an international team!
- Manage performance analytics to understand customer acquisition, engagement, retention and operation, conversion; provide deep-dive user insight, communication and development plan.
- Develop regular performance reports to provide recommendations required to surpass growth goals.
- Perform daily/weekly/monthly performance checks to measure the influence of changes made to the website.
- Conduct A/B testing strategies to optimize website performance across multiple areas (Creative, Editorial, etc)
- Daily management of vendors and stakeholder communications. Deliver ad-hoc reporting requests and solutions.
- 5+ years relevant work experience in digital marketing; with a keen understanding of SEM/SEO, ad exchanges, e-commerce and digital trends.
- Google 360 certificate is a must. Expertise in data and reporting using Google DoubleClick (DRM, DCM, DBM, DS3)
- Experience with BI/dashboard tools, SQL, statistics, e-commerce and user behaviour.
- Technical implementation experience e.g - website tagging, campaign tracking, etc.
- Fluent in using data manipulation, analysis, charting and automation tools e.g - Microsoft Excel, Domo and/or Tableau.
- Excellent communications in English. Strong attention to detail and ability to multitask and prioritise tasks.