Digital Performance and Analytics Specialist will work within the Digital Analytics and Media team, providing actionable insights and analyses.
- To generate actionable insights and analysis
- Tracking, analysis and reporting of core website KPIs in various weekly and monthly Dashboard formats (page views, clicks, conversion, etc.)
- To carry out these activities via the Adobe suite of tools. E.g. Adobe Analytics, Adobe Target, Adobe Audience Manager with the addition of Google Analytics, and other analysis tools.
- To report the results of optimisation campaigns and to provide clear and actionable recommendations to the involved stakeholders.
- To plan, document, and execute optimisation campaigns and/or initiatives
- To plan, document and execute highly targeted personalisation campaigns and/or initiatives based on audience segmentation and various data signals.
Key Experience and Capability Requirements
- Clear and demonstrable experience in working in the mobile app insights space.
- Has exceptional experience with analytics tools such as Adobe Analytics, Google Anaytics, Hotjar.
- Experience with Tag Management tools such as Adobe Dynamic Tag Manager (DTM), Ensighten, Tealium or Google Tag Manager.
- Advanced dashboarding capability with Tableau or similar highly advantageous.
- Has experience or exposure with DMPs (data management platforms) (Adobe Audience Manager).
- Has exposure to analytics debugging tools. (e.g. Observepoint, JS debugger, Adobe Debugger, WASP etc.)
- Has experience with the Atlassian suite of development and collaboration tools. Such as Confluence and JIRA.
- Has exposure to optimisation testing tools such as Adobe Target, Optimizely, Google Optimize etc.
- Experience with the Adobe Marketing Cloud advantageous.
If this sounds like you please get in touch with Nick Savery - Nick.firstname.lastname@example.org