You will be responsible for applying your security knowledge to provide practical security advice to development teams and will also be involved with hands-on engineering tasks to build security automation and services.
- Work closely with Solution Architects, Development teams and Group Cyber Security Consultants to provide security guidance and advice through the development lifecycle, making security an integral part of the DevOps lifecycle
- Design and deliver technical security capabilities through CI/CD integration which spans across infrastructure, automation and vendor solutions
- Seek innovation and automation opportunities via new functionality in products and/or enhancements to support the Digital Security strategy and roadmap
- Strong experience with web and mobile application security
- Experience in security consulting and advice
- Exposure to Agile development processes and DevOps culture
- Strong experience working in cloud computing environments (AWS preferred)
- Experience with continuous integration and relevant tools such as Bamboo, Jenkins or similar
- Familiarity with APIs, microservices and containers
- Strong scripting skills with Python, Perl, Bash or NodeJS
- Passionate about security and helping application teams achieve the right security outcomes
- Security architecture and design
- Development skills - web and/or mobile
- Exposure to application penetration testing and automated code review tools
- Exposure to web application firewalls (F5)
- Cloud Certification - CCSK, AWS
- Security Certifications - CISSP, CEH
What is on offer:
- The Digital products are award winning, with the goal to be number 1 in the world.
- Market leading product, offering unique services that competitors have been left in the dust.
- Awesome career progression opportunities.
- An area you can make a real difference in, where your initiatives are supported and driven by upper management.
- Start-up style work environment with Casual attire, table tennis tables and a bean bags relax area.
- Hands off and trusting management style. No Micromanagement.
- Flexible working arrangement, yes you can work from home regularly. Work life balance is driven not just a buzz word.
How to Apply?
If you are interested call Heath on 0410 203 574 (outside 830am – 530pm) or 02 8047 4032 to find out more information. Alternatively if you know this role is for you click Apply Now!