In this newly created role, you will join the regional marketing team to launch a new service offering in Asia Pacific. You'll get to execute regional campaigns and analyze metrics, within a great work environment!
You will be responsible for building and leading a paid-social team, as well as training members of the media team on the use of paid social.
This role will also involves executing paid-social campaigns across a multitude of industries.
What you ll need to apply :
• 5+ years of experience minimum within marketing, preferably in professional services industry
• hands-on work with Pardot, Salesforce and SAVO or similar marketing tools
• Experience with marketing analytics and using data to refine and improve campaign performance
• Strong technical and analytical mindset to help predict and eliminate sales obstacles
• Good writing and communication skills are essential
• Ability to partner with teams across multiple time zones and cultures
• Strong project management skills
• Skilled in Microsoft Office applications
• Degree in Marketing or related discipline preferred
HOW to apply:
Xpand your job search in the right direction by applying via the links provided. If you have any difficulties doing so, feel free to call Diane at 63729444. (CEI No: R1325376 | Licence No: 07C3147)
This job has expired