A globally known SaaS company in the FinTech space who have won multiple awards for their culture and employee benefits. They are creating break through solutions that simplify the lives of consumers and small businesses and their customers worldwide.
This role is responsible for generating fresh and engaging content for some of their market leading products as well as their main marketing website. The primary focus is generating an uplift in website traffic and leads, overseeing the production of content, taking ownership of editing and approving content, and contributing significantly to the creation of articles, videos, newsletters, emails and social media assets.
Skills and Experience:
- Confident in copy writing, proofreading and editing
- Experienced in producing videos, articles, emails, newsletters and social media assets
- Strong grasp of Web Analytics, namely Adobe Omniture Site Catalyst.
- Has experience with WordPress and other CMS platforms
- Possesses at least a high-level understanding of SEO and Social Media Marketing
- Company ranked on Fortune's "100 Best Companies To Work For" and Fortune World's "Most Admired Software Companies".
- You will be reporting to the Marketing Manager for primarily work with SEO Lead, Content Designers and Social Media Marketing Specialist.
- Work for a multi-award winning SaaS company
- $95,000 + Superannuation (Pro Rate Day Rate)
- Very modern offices, with social and flexible culture
- 12 month contract role with immediate start and chance to go permanent
How to apply:
Click "apply now" or send your resume directly to email@example.com