About the Company:
This is a well know premium Australian brand within the entertainment and media industry. They are made up of passionate and talented people who really care about the vision of the company. They have a fast paced environment with a lot of opportunity for growth and progression within the organization across a variety of divisions. You will be challenged in this environment, as it is a space that is constantly changing so they look for people who are adaptable to change.
About the Role:
As a Digital Copywriter, you’ll work closely with the UX design, sales and production teams and come up with engaging and creative UX copy on live and upcoming products, digital promotions and campaigns to drive customer engagement and understanding of the brands innovative services.
- Work with UX designers and product managers during the product design process to ensure copy is written to maximise customer comprehension of services and offers.
- Review wireframes, prototypes and designs for new products and features to set out a highly usable solution.
- Regularly review live digital properties ensuring the quality and integrity of copy.
- Plan and run copy based A/B tests with a view to constantly improving conversion on key digital flows.
- Monitor user behaviour within campaigns and flows to identify and rectify copy based issues.
- Work closely with marketing and sales managers to review campaign objectives and craft copy on digital properties to help meet those goals..
- 3-5 years’ copywriting experience either within a business or agency.
- Experience writing concise, conversion focused digital copy ideally across owned digital properties (websites & apps). SEM experience also favourable.
- Knowledge of A/B testing and conversion optimisation methodologies.
- Understanding of digital technology and the product development lifecycle.
- Creative flair and experience working in collaboration with UX and CX teams.
- Experience in CMS platforms (Wordpress etc) and applications
- Excellent attention to detail with fantastic stakeholder management experience
- Prior work experience in a fast paced, changing environment is an advantage
If this sounds like an interesting role to you and you would like more info please get in touch with Kausty at 02 8047 4037 for a confidential chat!