Tech / Hong Kong / Permanent
A multi-national corporation providing outdoor advertising solutions to clients.
- Act as main point-of-contact for technical issues within the business. Evaluate and where necessary, escalate to management and internal teams to find resolutions.
- Set timeframes and plans for IT/digital projects including upgrades and system migrations.
- Safeguard network connectivity and health. Monitor network performance and provide feedback on possible areas of improvement.
- Define maintenance and capacity planning of the network and systems, responsible for the recovery of IT systems and data backup recovery.
- Stipulate education and user awareness around possible cyber-security issues covering various devices, systems and appliances.
- 4 yeas experience in IT support working with Cloud/SaaS technologies
- Experience with Linux System administration (Installation, Configuration and Troubleshooting)
- Understanding of End User Computing and IT foundations and administration
- Experienced in incident/problem management
- Fluent English and Cantonese speaking and writing