Reporting to the Head of Marketing and Communications you'll develop and lead the organizations digital experience strategy including the development of innovative digital experiences and oversight of their digital marketing activity.
About the Company
Australia's leading centre for maritime heritage their vision is to be a world leader in maritime heritage – engaging communities and increasing their appreciation of the importance of the oceans, seas and rivers to our past, present and future.
About the Role
You'll lead a small team and collaborate and work closely with others across all divisions within the organization to deliver effective digital solutions.
Key projects include website management, aligning digital content to brand strategy and leading the development and implementation of innovative product and visitor experience initiatives using interactive and new technology.
- Oversee digital marketing activity including PPC, SEO, eDM, campaign, social media, blogs, forums, and other digital media experience to increase awareness, visitation, social presence and generate leads/sales.
- Develop and implement an email strategy to grow the database, increase engagement and CTR.
- Ensure timely reporting, data and insights against KPIs to optimise digital marketing activity and inform marketing and communication strategy across the business
- Manage the organizations website, digital platforms, development requirements and digital projects
- Work cross functionally to provide recommendations for innovative digital programs such as VR, AI, gamification, interactive and immersive digital experiences to enhance the customer experience
- Tertiary qualifications in digital technology and/or digital marketing highly desirable.
- Extensive experience developing digital strategy, delivering innovative digital solutions and leading edge initiatives and applications within public facing organizations a must .
- An excellent understanding of new technology and the application of creative, innovative digital experiences and solutions.
- Proven experience leading a digital marketing team including experience working across search, email, web and social and the ability to carry out all digital functions with proficiency specifically in PPC, SEO, CRM, eDM, Website & Social.
- Demonstrated experience in managing digital projects and experience in website development and upgrades.
- Demonstrated ability to manage staff, resources, produce documentation and manage budgets.
- Experience in working with multidisciplinary teams and internal and external stakeholders at all levels.
- Demonstrated high level team leadership and communication skills.
#LI - KM1