This financial services company has sprung up a new digital project team to revolutionize how they interact with their customers. They are looking to add the expert skills of a talented full stack developer on a permanent basis. The group has established an excellent culture and environment for people to learn and grow.
What you'll need:
- You will have a tertiary qualification in Computer Science or a related discipline.
- Collaborated with diverse stakeholders and team members to deliver complex technical application programs in agile environments
- Object oriented programming language such as C# is required. Working knowledge and experience in other programming languages such as Java would be a bonus
- Using a major relational database system such as Microsoft SQL Server preferred with a solid understanding of T-SQL
- Using one or more of the modern architecture pattern models such as ASP.NET, MVC and dependency injection frameworks such as Unity would be a bonus
- Creating and consuming API's with knowledge of patterns such as RESTful and RAML
- Experience working in environments that follow DevOps principles and good working knowledge and experience in tools such as Bamboo, Chef, Puppet, CI/CD tooling and modern source code management systems
- Knowledge of the life insurance or finance industry would be a bonus
- An Agile mindset at the heart of everything you do and encourage others to adopt Agile practices
- Operate within the lightweight control and governance mechanisms that are used by the team and comply with the regulatory and legal landscape requirements
- Communicate with diverse stakeholders to optimise velocity
- Deliver Platform product backlog items with high quality and fast speed-to-market using continuous integration and deployment pipeline
- Identify and raise opportunities for continuous improvement in the Platform health and performance, from both a delivery and operations perspective. This may include automated testing, automated scripts for deployment and developing code which is easily tested
This is a unique opportunity where your efforts will be rewarded with ongoing professional development and support you need to establish a rewarding career. If the above sounds like you then click APPLY NOW or phone Will McGreal on 03 8637 7304 for more information.