Location - New Zealand
This is a excellent opportunity for a motivated and passionate Digital Group Account Director to work for one of New Zealand's largest and most awarded integrated digital agency.
The GAD will be responsible for achieving the best results for the client’s digital business and maximising opportunities to build digital revenue across the Agency.
Who are they...
One of New Zealand's largest and most awarded integrated digital agency - they've been ranked among New Zealand’s “Best Workplaces” 3 years in a row and are also one of the best places to develop your career!!
What your role would entail...
As a Group Account Director, you'll serve as the lead in driving the management of key client accounts - particularly FMCG and Retail.
You'll work closely with account management, media, creative and production teams in development and implementation of strategically based digital solutions that are aligned with the client's brief and requirements.
What will be the key responsibilities…
- Serve as the key to building, maintaining and growing client relationships, supported by a strong team of Account Managers and Account Execs.
- Leverage your experience to provide ongoing counsel to clients to help them achieve business and communication results that they envision.
- Lead major negotiations with media networks (along with Head of Media Client Service) involving off line media when required.
- Identify new business / revenue opportunities – in digital and other agency disciplines.
- Manage the administration and documentation around remuneration review, payroll, performance reviews, employment agreements, recruitment and job descriptions for all permanent, fixed term employees and agreements for contractors, liaising with HR team where required.
- 8-10 years solid experience working in a digital or advertising industry - preferably across FMCG or Retail clients.
- Sound knowledge and experience of other communications disciplines such as marketing, PR, promotions, events, interactive and direct marketing.
- Inspiring leader, driven by exemplary digital experiences
- Big thinker and brave innovator
- Passionate about the digital industry and feel strongly about the value you bring to clients
- Proven effective manager of people.
- Commercially astute
If you are interested to know more about the above opportunity please feel free to get in touch with Kausty Mahajan on (02) 8047 4037 for a confidential chat.