Role & Responsibilities
The agency digital team are looking for someone who is really passionate about all things Digital Media. You'll take responsibility for the daily running of clients campaigns, status meetings, generating detailed results documents and developing strategic influence on the clients account. You will be highly self-motivated with excellent organizational skills.
Reporting into the Digital Investment Director (who is a brilliant mentor) you'll be responsible for delivering accurate online media schedules, responding to client briefs working with a broader team and ensuring smooth campaign implementation and delivering timely reporting that delivers actionable insights.
- Strong knowledge and experience in online buying: CPM, CPC, CPA, Search, Display and Social Media Planning and Buying
- Experience of both DR and brand campaigns with a good understanding of ad-serving technology and overall planning process
- Advanced media landscape knowledge
- Ability to work under pressure and strict deadlines
- 3-4 year's experience planning and buying in a digital agency, published or client side with detailed knowledge of campaign management
- Experience in managing client relationships, expectations and budgets
- Experience in managing a team, their workflow and output
- Great working environment and career development on offer
- You have the ability to affect real change
- Access to leading edge tools and fantastic mentors
- Work in a positive, diverse and optimistic culture
If this sounds like an interesting role to you and would like more information please get in touch with Biama Nona on (02) 8047 4045