A leading boutique media agency team are looking for a digital specialist who will be responsible for buying, implementing and reporting on all digital activity for the team and also lead digital conversations with clients.
About the role -
As a Digital Media Manager you will be responsible for all aspects of the agency's major client - from strategic planning and digital media strategy through to implementation and analysis.
Reporting to the Head of Digital your role will be to oversee the smooth running of the client account and to ensure high quality work is outputted at all times.
Your Responsibilities -
• Work with the Comms Planning team effectively to ensure they have a broad understanding of the Clients' business and their objectives
• Manage a Digital Executive and Digital Assistant
• Drive the digital business across the account base ensuring full integration with the Planners and the Sponsorship & Integration Team
• To monitor client charge rates and services delivery
• Focus on and identify areas of development for clients business to increase billings and revenue
• To shop and impart a thorough knowledge of all media opportunities within the online/digital discipline
• A critical part of this role is to work with the New Business pitch team and Head of Digital to secure new business
Must have -
• 3+ years experience within a digital media environment.
• Paid search (SEM)
• Paid social (Facebook Ads Manager, LinkedIn Marketing Solutions)
• Programmatic media (display, video)
What's in it for you -
• Great working environment and career development on offer
• You have the ability to affect real change
• Access to leading edge tools and fantastic mentors
• Work in a positive, diverse and optimistic culture
If this sounds like an interesting role to you and would like more information please get in touch with Biama on 02 8047 4045.
This job has expired