Be part of a leading global media organization that’s a well known name when it comes to both the Australian and Worldwide media market!
About the company -
This is a really exciting time to join this organization that have recently launched a new digital marketing extension package to provide tailored digital marketing solutions for their valued and valuable network of advertisers.
With the customer at the forefront of all you do you will be responsible for the successful deployment of digital advertising services to customers nationally.
Digital marketing training will be provided - all you need to be is a quick learner and be able to apply that know to new situations.
The Role -
- Own and manage the full set-up process for all digital campaigns that are assigned to you
- Closely monitor success metrics and conduct regular reviews with customers, as well as responding to client queries and requests.
- Build great working relationships with our digital specialists, sales teams and fulfillment teams.
- Responsible for the successful deployment of digital advertising services to customers nationally.
- Provide input into improving sales and operations processes and systems as the business grows and changes.
Key Criteria –
- 6 months - 1 yr digital or online advertising experience
- Degree qualified in relevant field
- A great level of positive energy to deliver across multiple deadlines
- Customer-centric attitude
- Strong organisational skills and attention to detail
- Exposure to digital marketing an advantage but otherwise a hunger and will to learn at speed as full training will be provided
- Quick learner and KPI driven
If this sounds like an interesting role to you and you would like more info please get in touch with Biama at 02 8047 4045 for a confidential chat!