Note: You must be an Australian Citizen to be eligible for this position.
Reporting to the Digital Experience Manager you will be responsible for the management and implementation of the digital marketing activity across owned and paid digital channels.
The role is varied and will involve working within the marketing department to provide digital support for all exhibitions, events, membership, education programs, venues and foundation while also coming up with strategies to increase engagement and brand awareness.
I am looking for someone who knows the ins-and-outs of digital media and is constantly on the forefront of digital trends. If you are positive, passionate and highly motivated with experience juggling multiple projects – I want to talk to you. This is an exciting time to be joining my clients company as they have recently undergone a re-brand and are at the beginning of their digital transformation strategy.
What you will be doing
- Campaign management and execution across digital channels both paid and owned
- Working with designers to execute digital marketing assets
- Social media management including content creation, scheduling and community engagement
- Email marketing including database segmentation, sends and reporting
- Working with media agency to plan, book and execute digital advertising for both campaign activity and always on
- Management of digital partnerships
- Ad hoc website updates
- Working with internal stakeholders to meet business objectives and deliver digital marketing support for each department
- Demonstrated experience in supporting the development of digital marketing campaigns, including overseeing the development and placement of creative and copy, ideally in any of the following: tourism, cultural institutions, retail or in delivering unique experiences.
- Demonstrated experience in identifying and working with market segments, and in developing and implementing tactical digital marketing, social media, briefing agencies, managing consultants and devising integrated marketing plans that deliver commercial results.
- Understanding of digital marketing trends and tactics, including experience in social media.
- High level management skills with an ability to clearly establish and communicate roles and responsibilities, set objectives, establish detailed schedules and budgets, and manage and coordinate the associated task to achieve the objectives.
- Ideally tertiary qualifications in Marketing, Digital Marketing or Communications
- Demonstrated digital marketing experience including social, email and paid
- Demonstrated experience working with digital marketing platforms (CRM, CMS, Email)
- Experience managing agencies and creative production
- Experience developing content for social media channels
- Excellent communication skills and attention to detail
- Ability to multi-task and manage multiple projects and competing priorities
- Proven experience working and managing multiple stakeholders.
- Flexible work hours
- Employee Assistance Program
- Above market superannuation contributions
- Jam-packed social calendar
- Study assistance and much more…