Digital / Permanent / Hong Kong
You are a digital marketing strategist who likes to be hands on!
You understands various asian markets and have experience executing digital marketing strategies in those markets.
You come from a retail and cosmetics / beauty industry background.
This role is for you ... get in touch!
An international independent beauty brand with a flat structure and fast decision processes.
• Execute and localise the global online marketing strategy
• Ensure localisation and updates of 4 websites in 4 languages with the support of copywriters and maintain high quality of content, functionality and navigation
• Responsible for SEO and SEM strategy and execution
• Manage weekly newsletter and wechat posts with the support of global team and local partner
• Work collaboratively with tech and creative teams for definition and execution of tech solutions and visual design
• Work closely with offline marketing teams and ecommerce teams in each country
• Manage end to end projects (OtoO, ecommerce partners, retail, ...), define timelines and budgets and ensure delivery
• Bachelor’s Degree or higher
• 4+ years digital marketing experience with ecommerce exposure
• Good knowledge of China and Korea markets is an advantage
• Hands on experience with Google Tag Manager and Google Analytics
• Experience with Email marketing tools (Splio, Experian, Mailchimp…) and executing SEO and SEM
• Very good project management skills
• Multi-tasking, good time management, autonomous decision-making and collaborating with in-person and virtual teams
• English and Mandarin speaking
Should you be interested in exploring this opportunity, click "APPLY" or send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org