Digital Marketing Manager (Content)
Digital / Permanent / Hong Kong
Reporting to the Senior Digital Marketing and Content Manager, this person will be responsible for managing a team of 5 offshore digital marketers for daily operations, working alongside with internal and external teams to monitor website standards and execute digital marketing campaigns across various platforms in multiple languages.
About the Company
One of the world's most prestigious luxury retailers, offering customers an exciting range of products from over 500 respected brands.
- Manage the performance of offshore team members, execute key digital marketing strategies to advance the brand across various digital platforms. Set timelines, deliverables and communications to ensure standards are being met.
- Maintain relationships with internal and extern business partners to continually implement both new and existing projects.
- Determine project scope, agendas, budgets and provide regular status reports during project timelines.
- Coordinate between internal and external parties including merchants and global brand partners, web developers, translation agencies and marketing teams to ensure web content is represented respectfully.
- 4+ years experience in managing web content management & digital project management.
- Experience leading the planning and execution of multiple digital projects and initiatives.
- Experience with content management systems (Hybris will be a plus)
- Passion for luxury products and brands and experience/understanding of luxury branding/marketing.
- Understanding of technologies including Confluence, JIRA, Smartsheet, Box.com and Product Information Management.
- Excellent command of English and Chinese (spoken and written)
If you see yourself in the above description and are ready for an exciting new challenge, contact me at email@example.com or +852 3579 4629.