- Data-driven digital marketing role, client side!
- Take ownership of programmatic
- Work for Australia’s leading e-commerce brand
A bit about the company
This is an international e-commerce platform highly regarded in the automotive industry. The team locally are incredibly successful and are now considered to be one of Australia's go to online automotive brands challenging the best in the business.
There is zero micro-management in this team; they’re a hard working, autonomous bunch who love what they do because of the people that they work with. This is an awesome brand with a clear vision and an even better team culture.
More about the role
As a Digital Marketing Manager, you will be responsible for driving the brands full funnel digital marketing strategy, with a focus on programmatic. Day to day you’ll manage the hands on elements of campaign implementation, management and optimisation across social, content marketing and programmatic display & video.
As the brand’s programmatic expert, you’ll advise the business on the most suitable strategic partnerships. You’ll make data-driven marketing decisions all with the commercial goal in mind!
A lot about you
- Strong digital marketer
- Proven experience in hands on campaign planning and optimisation
- Demonstrated data-driven marketing experience from within an agency, publisher or client side
- Highly analytical – knowledge of Google Analytics, Tableau, Data Studio or similar would be advantageous
- Solid understanding of the programmatic landscape
- Experience in the cars / auto industry would be advantageous
Click APPLY to submit your application.