WHO it's with:
Our client is a global leader in educational services with offices across over 30 countries globally. They are a well-respected brand that has a focus on helping people achieve their life goals. They have a motivating working environment with smart, passionate and engaging teams.
WHAT it's about?
A newly created role that is part of the company’s aggressive digital transformation in the SEA region. The role will be Singapore based and will be directly reporting to the Head of Digital, working closely with the in-country teams. The Digital Marketing Manager will be primarily responsible for implementing the online marketing strategy and delivery of web traffic and qualified web lead volume across business lines in SEA. Other responsibilities include:
- Devise & implement online marketing strategies to drive website traffic & growth in online test registrations. Utilizing range of techniques: SEM, SEO, Display ads, e-mail marketing, social media etc
- Enhance website UX & UI to improve website conversion rates
- Track conversion rates and make improvements to the website.
- Manage and coordinate relevant content creation to support online campaigns
- Measure & report performance of digital marketing campaigns, assess against goals (ROI & KPIs)
WHAT you'll need?
- At least 4 years Digital Marketing experience. (Leadership experience is a plus!)
- Solid understanding & hands-on campaign management experience in paid media platforms like DV360, FB Ads Manager, Adwords, DCM, Twitter Ads and DSPs (AppNexus, TTD, Doubleclick, MediaMath, Tubemogul)
- Demonstrable skills in SEM/SEO, Paid Social Marketing, RTB, CRM and Web Analytics, and other digital media channels
- Extensive knowledge in SEA region
- Previous experience in Media Agency (is a plus!)
- Excellent verbal, written communication and presentation skills
Why you’ll apply?
Some of the exciting benefits include:
- Flexible working hours and Manageable workload
- Collaborative work environment
- Competitive salary
- Traveling opportunity
HOW to apply:
Xpand your job search in the right direction by applying via the links provided. If you have any difficulties doing so, feel free to call Diane at +65 6372 9444. (EA License No: 07C3147, CEI No: R1325376)