We are one of Australia’s largest independent media agencies, completely non-aligned with any local or international group, developing a culture that delivers genuine, effective results for our clients.
A Digital Executive is at the heart of campaign management within the Digital team. The role supports the more senior team members across a range of tasks – research, competitive analysis, and the implementation and management of media activity. Close monitoring of campaign delivery, performance and optimisation, combined with a gradual understanding of the planning and buying processes are key to this role.
- This role is a hybrid – this role will support the Paid Social Planner and Paid Social Manager across a range of tasks relating to clients Paid Social activities – including (but not limited to) research, competitive analysis, and the implementation and management of paid social media activity
- The other part of the role involves supporting 2 x Digital Managers across our clients other Paid Digital Media activities including display, programmatic and video
- A broader understanding of digital media beyond Paid Social will be gained via the hybrid nature of the role
KEY ROLE OF THE MEDIA EXECUTIVE:
- Smooth implementation and delivery of campaigns, alerting other team members at the outset of any under delivery or questionable data
- Proficiency in managing and optimising all aspects of online media campaigns: including search, display & social to deliver and hopefully exceed Client objectives
- Taking charge of delivering daily/weekly/monthly reporting requirements and learn write informative insight to support the data.
- Complete knowledge and expertise with Doubleclick ad serving systems
- Becoming a liaison with creative agencies on implementations where necessary
- Interpreting media data and provide recommendations for ongoing improvements
- Assisting the team in identifying relevant publishers– with the use of ComScore and/or Nielsen products
- Using tools to build competitive landscape reports, as well as other general market research
- Liaising with media owners where necessary
- Demonstrating initiative to help out the team across accounts
- Have a thorough knowledge of DoubleClick products, particularly DoubleClick Campaign Manager
- Have Paid Social Media experience
- Proficient in Microsoft Office – particularly Excel and PowerPoint
- Have strong attention to detail
- Be self-disciplined