Tired of being a clog in a big media set up? Want to work for an agency that offers career progression, work-life balance and the ability to work across some reputed clients in Sydney? Then this is the perfect role for you!
About the Company
As this is an independent media agency it allows them to operate a lot more freely and build the type of structure and environment they want for their clients and their people. The agency strongly believes that it's their people and their expertise that gives them an edge over their competitors and spends a lot of their budgets on training and ensuring that their teams are happy.
With monthly barbecues, Friday afternoon drinks and a lively social calendar this agency imbibes the work-life balance that their employees love to be part of. And on top of that, they've just moved to new offices with great views and an open office floor plans that are close to Sydney CBD.
Nearly two decades since being established the agency has proven itself to be highly effective and true to its ethos of creating fresh and innovative work for their clients some of whom have been partnering with them over a decade.
Role & Responsibilities
As a Digital Executive, a major part of your role is to ensure the smooth running and implementation of your Client's campaigns and delivery of ongoing reporting.
You'll be proficient in managing and optimizing all aspects of online media campaigns including search, display & affiliates to deliver and exceed client objectives and be the liaison for the agency's creative partners on any implementations required.
Other responsibilities include -
• Interpreting media data and provide recommendations for ongoing improvements
• Assisting the team in identifying relevant publishers using Comscore and/or Nielsen products
• Liaising with media partners and using tools to build competitive landscape reports, as well as other general market research
• The ideal experience for this role will be someone from an agency background with 1-2 years experience working within paid social media.
• Knowledge of DoubleClick Campaign Manager, Facebook Business Manager & Google Analytics
• You will be a collaborative individual who is analytical and deploys data-enabled problem-solving capabilities to deliver seamless campaign execution.
• Proficient in Microsoft Office - particularly Exel and PowerPoint
• Strong communication skills with high attention to detail and the ability to work autonomously.
What's in it for you?
• Great working environment and career development on offer
• You have the ability to affect real change
• Access to leading edge tools and fantastic mentors
• Work in a positive, diverse and optimistic culture
This job has expired