Our client is one of the most recognized and award winning global full-service marketing communications groups in the market.
They genuinely value people who have a hunger for learning new things and who are passionate of all things digital. The culture and working environment is what makes them really stand out from the rest.
They take great pride in the results they achieve for their clients of all sizes, helping them grow their businesses online through insightful, progressive solutions.
WHAT it's about:
Based in Singapore, a successful candidate will be responsible for working alongside clients, media owners/publishers and internal departments in developing sustainable cross-channel analytics and technology offerings, to ultimately evolve and fulfill business goals.
WHAT you'll need:
- 3-5 years of experience in the ad operations and analytics sphere - which should include two years of solid experience handling responsibilities mentioned above
- At least 1 year in a managerial/supervisory capacity
- Solid experience in cross channel/ad tracking/optimization
- A strong understanding of the media and digital ecosystems in Singapore, and the tools and services used in gathering market intelligence
- Experience in managing end to end digital/OESP campaign
WHY you'll want it:
This role is an excellent opportunity to work across a variety of specialized business units and accounts, tailor strategy to best meet business objective, and lead a team in creating exciting campaigns for a range of clients
HOW to apply:
If you feel like this is your next move, apply via the links provided. If you have any difficulties doing so, feel free to call Briana at +65 6372 9537 (Reg # R1764008 / EA licence # 07C3147)
This job has expired