Our client is one of the most recognized and award winning global full-service marketing communications groups in the market.
They genuinely value people who have a hunger for learning new things and who are passionate of all things digital. The culture and working environment is what makes them really stand out from the rest.
They take great pride in the results they achieve for their clients of all sizes, helping them grow their businesses online through insightful, progressive solutions.
WHAT it's about:
The role is geared toward working alongside clients and vendors to create and manage ad campaigns across channels. You'll be focusing on monitoring, adjusting, improving, and resolving issues with campaigns throughout their life-cycles to ensure best possible results. Managing ad creation, trafficking, and reporting, as well as providing support services to media publisher, advertisers and account managers will be among your daily responsibilities.
WHAT you'll need:
- At least one year's experience handling web analytics and adtech
- At least one year's experience in an agency environment where experience was gained in digital tracking technologies and their use in satisfying digital campaigns
- A working knowledge of key ad servers and rich media vendors, web analytics and cloud marketing solutions
- Project management skills, with experience in managing multiple projects simultaneously
- Excellent Microsoft Office, interpersonal, public speaking, and meeting management skills
WHY you'll want it:
This role is an exciting opportunity to work alongside dynamic clients, develop and streamline processes, and leave your creative mark on exciting digital campaigns.
HOW to apply:
If you feel like this is your next move, apply via the links provided. If you have any difficulties doing so, feel free to call Briana at +65 6372 9537 (Reg # R1764008 / EA licence # 07C3147)
This job has expired