This is an Australian owned full service communication agency. They look after Digital, Analytics, Creative, Programmatic all under the one roof which means they are act as one for the clients needs. They offer flexible working hours in a really collaborative environment because they get people want this balance in life.
Role & Responsibilities
As Account Executive you will be responsible for the day-to-day management of digital campaigns across blue chip clients - you will get an opportunity to work across Search and Social.
- Set-up, monitor, manage and optimize paid search, paid social and other online media accounts
- Provide regular and on-time reporting to clients (on a month basis) on key metrics and agreed KPIs as per company guidelines
- Complete regular, timely, and accurate ongoing maintenance and optimization of accounts to ensure they meet both the client and agency’s objectives
- Regular SEM and Paid Social account development and execution for all assigned clients
- Provide clients with recommendations to improve campaign performance.
- 1 + years’ experience in managing Search/Social marketing campaigns across agency or publisher side
- Be proficient in AdWords including Display Advertising and Remarketing
- Experience in reporting on campaign successes and be able to optimize campaigns
- Setting up website measurement plans and implementing tagging (both media tags and Google Analytics/Adobe Analytics tags using DTM/GTM)
- Passion for digital and hungry to learn
- Proficient in Microsoft Office – particularly Excel and PowerPoint
- Strong communication skills with high attention to detail and the ability to work autonomously.
- Great working culture - meet ups, BBQs, additional leave up for grabs!
- Health and Wellbeing discounts
- Access to excellent training and development
This is a fantastic opportunity to work in a small yet growing team, utilize the agency’s impeccable training programmes and have a clear career path that you can work towards and see taking shape.
If this sounds like an interesting role to you and would like more information please get in touch with Biama Nona on (02) 8047 4045