Digital Performance Manager
Digital / Hong Kong / Permanent
You are a digital marketer and ad specialist with experience across paid media channels (Google, Facebook, Instagram).
You have experience working within a digital or media agency, startup or media company.
You want to join a newly created team, have a lot of freedom to test new things and develop strategies.
You are data driven and have a good understanding of SEO, email marketing and social.
This role is for you ... get in touch!
A large media group with international teams. Help developing the audience for their online magazines. Join a newly created digital marketing team.
- Be the go to person for SEM related topics, build and execute strategies, tests, optimisation
- Train junior team members to set up, launch, optimise and analyse paid media campaigns on Facebook , Instagram and Google channels
- Provide insights to the editorial team to help create headlines and articles appealing to their target audience
- Optimise SEO and build email marketing bests practices and strategies
- Develop strategic partnerships to drive more traffic
- Identify new technologies and platforms to help grow your audience
- 4+ years digital marketing experience with hands on experience in digital advertising
- Strong analytical skills (google analytics) and understanding of AdWords and DoubleClick
- Expertise in Facebook Ads and audience discovery and targeting
- Understanding of SEO and social media
- Open minded, international mind-set, team spirit, proactive, data driven
- Fluent in English
Should you be interested in exploring this opportunity, click "APPLY" or send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org