|Salary:||AUD $68K - $75K incl super|
|Consultant:||Kaustubh (Kausty) Mahajan|
Tired of being a clog in a big media set up? Want to work for an agency that offers career progression, work-life balance and the ability to work across campaign planning for some reputed clients in Sydney? Then this is the perfect role for you!
About the Company
As this is an independent media agency it allows them to operate a lot more freely and build the type of structure and environment they want for their clients and their people. The agency strongly believes that it's their people and their expertise that gives them an edge over their competitors and spends a lot of their budgets on training and ensuring that their teams are happy.
With monthly barbecues, Friday afternoon drinks and a lively social calendar this agency imbibes the work-life balance that their employees love to be part of. And on top of that they've just moved to new offices with great views and an open office floor plans that are close to Sydney CBD.
Nearly two decades since being established the agency has proven itself to be highly effective and true to its ethos of creating fresh and innovative work for their clients some of whom have been partnering with them over a decade.
Role & Responsibilities
The agency digital team are looking for someone who is really passionate about all things Digital Media. You'll take responsibility for the daily running of clients campaigns, status meetings, generating detailed results documents and developing strategic influence on the clients account. You will be highly self-motivated with excellent organizational skills.
Reporting into a Senior Digital Media Manager and Digital Director (who are brilliant mentors) you'll be responsible for delivering accurate online media schedules, responding to client briefs working with a broader team and ensuring smooth campaign implementation and delivering timely reporting that delivers actionable insights.
• Min 3 years' experience planning and buying in a media agency with detailed knowledge of campaign management
• Strong knowledge and experience in online buying: CPM, CPC, CPA, Search, Display and Social Media Planning and Buying
• Experience of both DR and brand campaigns with a good understanding of ad-serving technology and overall planning process
• Advanced media landscape knowledge
• Ability to work under pressure and strict deadlines
• DoubleClick Campaign Manager and Sizemek
• A big plus is experience across DoubleClick Bid Manager and Vantage (if not training can be provided)
• Nielsen NetRatings, Comscore, Pathmatics
• Excellent skills in all Microsoft Office tools
What's in it for you?
• Great working environment and career development on offer
• You have the ability to affect real change
• Access to leading edge tools and fantastic mentors
• Work in a positive, diverse and optimistic culture
If this sounds like an interesting role to you and would like more information please get in touch with Kausty Mahajan on (02) 8047 4037
#LI - KM1
Performance Media Manager
Our client is looking for an experienced Performance Media Manager to join their team on a fixed term contract! As part of the management team, you...
Associate Digital Manager
Singapore / 50000 to 55000
WHO it's with: Our client is one of the most recognized and award-winning global full-service marketing communications groups in the market. They g...
Digital Marketing Executive
Hong Kong / HKD monthly salary
Online Marketing Executive (In-House) Digital / Permanent / Hong Kong You are passionate about digital marketing and want to work for a tech and di...