Digital Producer// Immediate start // 3 month contract!
Does developing local websites for one of the world’s largest and most innovative tech giants excite you?
I am looking for an experienced Web Producer to join an awesome team of Digital/Social experts to service the wide gamut of campaigns and projects you would expect from an industry leader.
For the first 3 months this role will be based on-site at the client's headquarters in Sydney, so you'll be exposed to the day to day operations of this global tech company. This role would have you working mostly autonomously but with the support of a dedicated team who service the client.
To be considered for the role you must be able to demonstrate an excellent understanding of the digital landscape, web production and the ability to develop relationships and manage multiple stakeholders.
Key skills and experienced required:
- 3+ years digital production experience
- Design skills: Ability to ensure all creative assets are web ready and compliant with requirements.
- Web production skills: Strategy, wireframes, tagging/measurement, domain management and briefing the engineering teams.
- Maintenance: Ability to manage page maintenance, site lifecycle management, localisation of assets, SSL certificates and accessibility requirement.
- Good understanding of data, reports, segmentation and analytics.
- Strong project management and time management skills (ensuring all projects are delivered on time, within budget and at the highest quality).
- A great communicator with exceptional relationship building skills and a team player mentality.
If you would be interested in finding out more please contact Biama on 02 8047 4045 or email@example.com. Alternatively, click "APPLY NOW" to submit your application for our consideration.