This is a fantastic opportunity to join a great team and use your strong understanding of conversion optimization and web analytics to execute conversion initiatives for this major Australian FS firm.
About the Role –
Reporting to the Manager –Digital Sales & Insights you will be working along side a strong mentor in the team who’ll work closely with you to bring you up to speed on the business requirements.
As a Digital Sales Optimization Consultant you will be responsible for delivery of digital insights to drive incremental online conversions and online user experience so as to optimise customer engagement.
What you will do –
- Drive effective use of digital channel optimization tools and technologies within the business (Google Analytics & Adobe SiteCatalyst)
- Conduct detailed analysis that include actionable insights and optimization recommendations for conversion funnels and optimization activities
- Proactively identify opportunities to improve analytics implementation, including taking ownership of the BAU and project related analytics and tag implementation backlogs, and prioritizing the backlog in collaboration with the Digital Sales and Insights and Content teams
- Maintain oversight and documentation of the complete optimization pipeline for the team, and involvement in ensuring experiments are correctly setup, with robust tracking and reporting dashboards in place
- Lead the development of new data sources, seeking to improve the quality of data, analysis and create efficiencies in process
- Create engaging and effective data visualizations which clearly and concisely delivery insight
- Develop tagging deployment strategies to support the measurement/tracking of key metrics, implement tags within tag management system and configure digital analytics platforms
- 3-5+ years experience in using digital analytics platforms – Adobe Analytics and Google Analytics
- Tertiary qualifications in a marketing or business related discipline desirable
- Experience in deploying tags through tag management systems – Ensighten
- Experience in deploying multivariate tests via Adobe Target
- SQL experience a big plus
- Exceptional communications skills with the ability to engage, influence, and manage expectations of a range of diverse stakeholders
- Experience working across a dynamic environment with a high/ fast rate of change