You will be responsible for driving innovation and research into new capabilities and seek opportunities to implement solutions that meet business needs as well as the ongoing management of existing and future fraud systems.
- Ensure efficient management of the SIEM (RSA) minimising fraud risk
- Provide thought leadership with regards to fraud related directly to customer facing digital products
- Innovating through partnering with vendors to implementing cutting edge and industry forward leading solutions
- Lead technical implementations
- Understanding of Open banking and New payment platforms would be highly regarded.
- Advising the broader business on Fraud related subjects will be required on occasion.
- Solid experience with fraud detection and prevention
- Understanding of Agile ways of working in an application development capacity
- Thorough knowledge of Fraud vendor products and how to implement them.
What is on offer:
- The Digital products are award winning, with the goal to be number 1 in the world.
- Market leading product offerings, unique services leaving competitors in the dust.
- Awesome career progression opportunities.
- An area you can make a real difference in, where your initiatives are supported and driven by upper management.
- Start-up style work environment with Casual attire, table tennis tables and a bean bags relax area.
- Hands off and trusting management style. No Micromanagement.
- Flexible working arrangement, yes you can work from home regularly. Work life balance is driven not just a buzz word.
How to Apply?
If you are interested call Heath on 0410 203 574 (outside 830am – 530pm) or 02 8047 4032 to find out more information. Alternatively if you know this role is for you click Apply Now!