In this role you will leverage your engineering, software architecture and technology integrations expertise. You will oversee the scoping, design and implementation of marketing and analytics technology solutions across the Client’s desktop sites, mobile sites, and mobile apps. With an eye for detail, you will ensure effective work planning whilst preempting and mitigating issues to deliver on time.
As the Client’s main point of contact throughout the implementation phase, you will communicate with clarity across all channels to keep the Client up to date, not only on progress but on the impact and value being generated every step of the way.
You keep connected with the ever evolving digital technology landscape to help identify new solutions and skills that could create greater opportunities. Your consultative approach will help to develop strong relationships that will allow you to innovate and deliver business impacting solutions. This, paired with an inquisitive style and proven ability to get to the root of a problem, will ensure you deliver cohesive and scaleable ideas for our Clients.
Your success will be based on your ability to collaborate, cooperate and ideate with colleagues across the business. Demonstrating your natural bias for action, you will chase every opportunity to flex your entrepreneurial muscles and contribute to delivering impactful solutions for our Clients. You will enjoy working with a degree of ambiguity and see the challenge in not having all the pieces of the puzzle in front of you. You will be a passionate learner with the ability to pick up new tools and languages with ease.
WHO WOULD QUALIFY:
- Degree in Computer Science or related field
- 2 years working in Client facing roles, using a consultative approach for technical solutioning
- 2 years working with analytics and tag management solutions; specifically the Adobe and Google Analytics Suites.
- Experience in software engineering practises, delivering scalability when writing code
- Experience implementing marketing technology and/or cloud solutions
- Exposure to big data platforms and technologies such as Google BigQuery and R
CEI No: R1112169 | Licence No: 07C3147