Our client is a leading conglomerate client.
They are looking for a Digital Strategy Manager who will take ownership for capability building across the organisation related to digital strategy management.
What will you do?
- Define and rollout process for formulation and review of digital strategies and implementation roadmaps
- Define and evolve KPIs for digital transformation activities, aligning them with business targets
- Along this process, support Social Enterprises ‘on the ground’ in developing their digital strategies, target platform definitions and implementation roadmaps
- Ensure regular monitoring and roadmap execution review
- On Group level, engage in formulation of business strategy and drive further development of Group Digital Strategy
- Minimum 5 years’ experience in IT/Tech/Digital strategy
- Experience in product-driven organisations and/or digital transformation scenarios
- Knowledge of strategy methodologies and management processes and demonstrated capability to apply them in a pragmatic way
- Analytical skills and strong attention to relevant details
- Strong stakeholder management, problem-solving and decision making
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
Get in touch with me at email@example.com with your CV
CEI No: R1879793 | Licence No: 07C3147