WHO it's with:
Our client is a leading player in digital travel that provides e-marketing and internet-based solutions for the hospitality industry.
WHAT it's about:
A brand new role in Asia to be based in Singapore, reporting directly to the CMO.
As a Digital Traffic Acquisition Manager, you are expected to set-up traffic acquisition campaigns with search engines (Google, Yahoo, Bing Yandex, Baidu, etc) and hotel price comparison sites (Meta-search engines) and manage pre-targeting and re-targeting Display campaigns for the hotel partners. You are also expected to plan and prepare the analytical reports and explain actions taken and discuss with customers the possible optimization and personalization actions.
WHAT you'll need:
- Bachelor’s degree from an accredited college or university
- 3-5 year’s performance marketing experience including hands on experience on setting up and optimizing search, display re-targeting and prospecting and paid social campaigns
- Demonstrable experience in local search engines like Baidu, Yahoo Japan, and Naver
- Strong understanding of Asian market
- Excellent communication and presentation skills.
HOW to apply:
Xpand your job search in the right direction by applying via the links provided. If you have any difficulties doing so, feel free to call Diane at 63729444. (CEI No: R1325376 | Licence No: 07C3147)