Our client, a leading global manufacturing company whose products are used in most major industries, is ushering in a new digital era. They are seeking Hong Kong-based Director, IT PMO - this role will be critical to the success of their digital transformation. Listed and US-headquartered, they are in over 40 countries and have revenue in the billions.
Why you should be excited and apply today!
- Drive and be a crucial part of the new global digital transformation agenda
- Rare senior leadership opportunity in Hong Kong
- Transition a listed manufacturing MNC into a new digital era enabling long-term growth
- Big challenge = big reward
- Excellent term career development opportunities
The Director, IT Program Management Office (PMO) will lead:
- The project management team
- Leads building IT strategic plans
- Builds organisational capability
- Drives innovation through a globally connected IT agenda
- Strategic planning: Guide the IT leadership team in the refinement of the Global IT strategy and policies.
- Portfolio oversight & governance: Create a process and mechanisms for portfolio management at the global level, providing analysis and guidance on the investment in IT initiatives and providing regular updates to key stakeholders.
- Project Management Office: refine the project management methodology, and providing the PMs with coaching and guidance as the organisation aims to increase maturity and capability in project management.
- Financial Management: Guide the organisation in annual planning and regular forecasting.
- Process optimisation: Act as owner/overseer of IT Project Management processes
- Performance metrics and report out: Establish key performance indicators for IT, demonstrating value-add and managing the analysis and corrective actions based on indicators.
The following experiences are essential to success in the role:
- Project ERP experience
- Enterprise Variable Data Project experience
- Manufacturing Systems background
- Financial Systems/ Budgeting experience
- Bachelor’s degree in IT or related field. MBA or other applicable Advanced Degree Preferred.
- 15+ years of experience in developing and implementing the strategy, policies, and project management capability; with 8+ years of management responsibility and expertise leading major IT operations over multiple locations.
- Proven track record of delivering business value in a global manufacturing company
- Demonstrated experience in managing operating and capital budgets
- Excellent communication, interpersonal, organisational, and presentation skills
- Six Sigma experience and PMP certification is a plus
- Passion for coaching and mentoring
- Excellent remuneration
- Strong long-term incentives
- Healthcare and benefits
- There is up to 25% travel in the role.
- Exceptional career and personal development opportunities, both domestic and international
- Our client will support international relocation for the right talent