Major Australian brand looking for a Director of Media & Insights to drive investment decisions and improve performance.
- Major Australian Entertainment Brand
- Leadership role driving best in class digital output and analytics
- Fantastic team culture and working environment
About the Company:
This is a well know premium Australian brand within the entertainment and media industry. They are made up of passionate and talented people who really care about the vision of the company. They have a fast paced environment with a lot of opportunity for growth and progression within the organisation across a variety of divisions. You will be challenged in this environment as it is a space that is constantly changing so they look for people who are adaptable to change.
About the Role:
You’ll be joining a brand that’s recently gone through a massive transition and restructure – as part of the leadership team reporting into a new CMO and CEO, you’ll bring your expertise and experience in media analytics and lead a team in a challenging and fast paced environment.
This role requires someone who’s action oriented and has strong leadership skills since you’ll will be guiding and mentoring teams across digital performance, analytics, UX, product and more.
You’ll own the investment decision, ensuring they are backed by data and insights and constantly seeking to improve performance. You will have an exceptional understanding of media analytics and manage the brands internal digital media department, driving best in class digital output and analytics.
- Build and nurture a world class digital team with an emphasis on skills development and team engagement
- Work closely with marketing, technology and other functions to build alignment and support for digital strategies.
- Drive the media operation across online and offline media, including; management of annual media budget, auditing current media team and agency partners and leading annual negotiations.
- Oversee the in-house digital media capability including the Programmatic Trading desk, Search, Affiliates and SEO.
- Drive best in class digital marketing capability and output including martech and data operationalization.
- Establish a marketing ROI model (offline & online)
- Run daily and weekly trading meetings for whole marketing department to communicate performance against key metrics and develop optimisations
- Development of quarterly media strategy
- Develop quarterly and campaign PIRs
- Competitor reporting
- Budget management
- Demonstrated 15+ years’ experience in a senior marketing leadership position
- Experience presenting to executive teams
- Highly analytical with excellent commercial acumen, able to measure the impact of marketing investment on business metrics
- Strong interpersonal and relationship building skills – able to influence and collaborate with internal & external stakeholders
- A solid understanding of the digital marketing tech stack & data capability
- Strong project management skills
- Prior experience running internal digital trading desk preferable
This brand has an excellent reputation when it comes to employees really enjoying the work they do and the environment they do it in – a team that lives and breathes innovation and celebrates creativity and encourages ideas.
If this sounds like an interesting role to you and you would like more info please get in touch with Biama Nona at 0499 555 509 for a confidential chat!