E-Commerce Project Manager
Digital / Permanent / Hong Kong
You have experience launching eCommerce platforms in China;
You have been the main point of contact for the eCommerce / Third Party platforms you were responsible for and you know how to monitor and increase their performances;
You have very good project management skills and a very good business sense too;
Don't wait any longer, this role is for you!
An international and growing luxury brand, now launching their Ecommerce presence in Asia. You will be based in their Asia HQ (HK) and will primarily focus on the China market.
- Regional and newly created position, with a focus on China market
- Supervise the China eCommerce platforms launch
- Participate in the China eCommerce strategy definition
- Be the main point of contacts for all eCommerce partners
- Coordinate with others departments to ensure a proper eCommerce execution (merchandising, marketing, logistics, IT)
- Monitor eCommerce platforms' KPIs and improve their performance
- Master Degree in IT or eCommerce or Digital Marketing
- At least 4 years experience in e-commerce management or project management or digital marketing, with 2 years in retail
- Experience with China eCommerce ecosystem
- Strong analytical skills
- Excellent at managing priorities
- Independent, open minded, organised, result-oriented, polyvalent
- Fluent in English and Mandarin
Should you be interested in exploring this opportunity press the big button below or send an email to email@example.com or #LI-LK2 or #ind-pry !