Ecommerce Manager (Fashion/Lifestyle)
Digital / Hong Kong / Permanent
You are an expert in online shoppers in the Greater China area.
You have experience launching and growing a brand in Hong Kong.
You possess strong project management skills.
You have experience managing external vendors.
You have worked in fashion and retail.
This role is for you ... get in touch!
A global ecommerce fashion company working with international brands across Asia and America.
- Oversee the website management and strategic product roadmap.
- Define online marketing strategies for the local market
- Manage stakeholder relationships
- Build expert knowledge in customer insights, analytics, retail benchmarking, consumer trends and marketing best practices in the Asia regions
- Monitor customer experience, identify issues and manage resolutions
- Manage onsite merchandising to optimize sell through, competitiveness & relevancy
- Develop web marketing initiatives EDM and SEM/SEO
- Lead execution and deployment of site assets and content.
- Drive growth and conversion through digital marketing/ merchandising/ site optimisations
- 4-6 years of experience in international ecommerce, mobile and online analytics
- Bachelor degree in related marketing field or equivalent
- Strong knowledge of multi variant testing, including methodology and tools such as Monetate, Optimizely, or Maxymizer
- Understanding of online merchandising for a fashion or lifestyle retailer
- Excellent knowledge of the Greater China market and consumers
- Proven expertise with web and mobile analytics platforms.
- Hands on experience in online marketing campaign execution
- Strong stakeholder relationship management skills
- Experience with Demandware, Shopify, Magento or other ecommerce platforms a plus.
- Excellent project management skills
- Strong self-starter mentality keen to work in a start-up environment.
- Fluency in English and oral and written fluency in Mandarin
- Hong Kong based.