Join one of the world's biggest online marketplace, they pride themselves on technology-led innovation and want to help shape the future of commerce in Australia and the world. With such a global footprint and instant house hold recognition, this is a really great brand to be a part of. They put value on customer experience and also ease of use for clients and merchants alike. Continuing to grow an already market leading reputation.
They have a high energy and entrepreneurial work environment and pride themselves on being a high performing, efficient and fun place to work. They have stunning Sydney harbor view offices with a fun and energetic atmosphere and offer excellent career progression and growth for their employees.
With a huge focus on ramping in the coming months, this department of the business have almost quadrupled the campaign load from the previous year and are still maintaining a high standard with what is a relatively small team. So not only would you be joining one of the best online businesses in the world, but one of the most hard working and successful teams in the business.
About the Role
This role will sit in the Category Growth team reporting into the Head of Inventory, Pricing & Promotions. You will be responsible for coordinating and executing engaging marketing campaigns to inspire customers.
You will be a self-motivated and proactive communicator, who is eager to learn and have some fun along the way. You will have strong attention to detail and enjoy working in a fast paced environment.
- Supporting a cross functional team to execute the Retail Promotions plan
- Coordinating the execution of the Retail Promotions calendar, managing internal stakeholder relationships to meet briefing deadlines and ensure campaigns are delivered on time.
- Planning and implementing weekly email campaigns from creative brief to execution.
- End to end campaign management of retail promotions
- Ensuring all marketing activity is effectively targeted, delivered and evaluated
- Working with retail promotions team to identify opportunities to optimise existing products and to introduce new promotions and campaigns.
- Collate and analyse channel performance and provide actionable insights for ongoing campaign optimisation
- Proven track record of executing cross-functional campaigns and projects
- Bachelor Degree
- 3+ years’ experience working in eCommerce, retailer or internet company
- Self -motivated and metrics driven
- Great attention to detail
- Strong organisation and communication skills
- Ability to work simultaneously on multiple projects
- Great opportunity to work with one of the leading e-commerce businesses in the world
- Working in a high performing cross functional team where no two days are the same
- Excellent career progression
- Funky office with harbor views
- Free lunches