As Digital Marketing & eCommerce Manager you will further develop and implement the e-commerce strategy across the company owned brands and e-store to drive online sales revenue. A further focus includes building online customer acquisition strategies. You will carry out all aspects of online marketing through a variety of digital media.
The key responsibilities of the role include:
- Social media – maintain the content calendar, monitor conversations
- Website maintenance – websites have up to date content and are launched in a timely manner
- Grow online presence - driving traffic to the website – report quarterly with recommendation & insight to drive traffic to website
- Writing content, planning EDMs, scheduling campaigns on the website
- Attract new and existing visitors to the eCommerce proposition via all customer acquisition methodologies including but not limited to Paid Social, SEO, PPC, e-mail, Affiliates, Display etc
- Grow social community through Instagram & Facebook
- Bachelors Degree in related discipline
- Minimum 3 years’ experience in similar role
- Strong digital marketing background
- Proven experience in e-commerce website administration and maintenance (Shopify preferred), Content Management Systems, Google Analytics/Google Ad Words and Social (Facebook, Instagram), Adobe Suite, Mail Chimp, HTML
- E-commerce, SEO, PPC, affiliate programmes, email marketing, and social media.
- Demonstrated ability to manage a Website and support social media communications.
- Join one of the leading FMCG companies in Australia and be part of a Global Organisation
- Competitive Salary $85,000 + super (dependent on experience)
- Collaborative Company Culture
If you are interested and keen to know more, please apply today or send your resume to Biama at email@example.com for review.