As Digital Marketing & eCommerce Specialist you will further develop and implement the e-commerce strategy across the company owned brands and e-store to drive online sales revenue. A further focus includes building online customer acquisition strategies. You will carry out all aspects of online marketing through a variety of digital media.
The key responsibilities of the role include:
- Social media – maintain the content calendar, monitor conversations
- Website maintenance – websites have up to date content and are launched in a timely manner
- Grow online presence - driving traffic to the website – report quarterly with recommendation & insight to drive traffic to website
- Writing content, planning EDMs, scheduling campaigns on the website
- Attract new and existing visitors to the eCommerce proposition via all customer acquisition methodologies including but not limited to Paid Social, SEO, PPC, e-mail, Affiliates, Display etc
- Grow social community through Instagram & Facebook
- Bachelors Degree in related discipline
- Minimum 3 years’ experience in similar role
- Strong digital marketing background
- Experience using: Shopify/Wordpress, Google Analytics/Google Ad Words, Social, Adobe Suite, Mail Chimp, HTML
- E-commerce, SEO, PPC, affiliate programmes, email marketing, and social media.