eCommerce Tech Lead (China Market)
Technology / Hong Kong / PermanentJoin the new Asia eCommerce division of an international MNC to help disrupt the multi-billion $ industry.
What you will do:
- Works with Global and Regional Tech team to implement eCommerce and digital platforms
- Assists the General Manager in setting up the business unit
- Prioritizes tasks and define the roadmap with regional and market teams
- Manages overall project timeline and budget
- Manage two teams remotely with a total of 12 people with excellent tech development experience
- Manages highly dynamic projects of a large complex global eCommerce program in an Agile environment
What you will need:
- Degree holder with minimum 10-12 years working experiences in technology
- Demonstrated ability to bring structure to ambiguous environments and to work well with people at all levels
- Deep knowledge of eCommerce and Magento
- Challenge the status quo and be able to influence stakeholders
- Strong negotiation skills and the ability to get results through formal channels and informal networking within a matrix project organization.
- A self-starter who is energetic, enthusiastic, adaptable and a customer-oriented team player
- Ability to work with multiple cross-functional groups, including business and technical teams.
- Good experience in working with Tech projects and vendors
- Good level of understanding in financial P&L
- Direct management in a single project with budget multi million US$
- Demonstrates strong verbal and written skills (Mandarin and English is a MUST)