My client is a leading investment bank exploring new and better ways to progress the business with a positive change in the environmental dynamics. The client is looking for a Business Analyst to work within the eFX technology team. The eFX Technology team is responsible for delivering e-trading Solutions for the FX business.
The business analyst will be involved in a variety of projects across various work streams. The successful candidate will interact with senior technology and business stakeholders to ensure that critical projects are delivered on time and on specification.
• Detailed knowledge of e-Trading (FX, Rates or Equities) & previous experience of working on projects and to tight deadlines.
• Attention to detail, strong problem solving and analytical skills, exceptional inter-personal skills, written communication skills and self-motivation.
• Previous experience in e-trading
• Demonstrated experience of structured analysis techniques and proven capability to produce process and workflow diagrams.
• Experience working with business and technology stakeholders in order to deliver critical new functionality which will enable to eFX business to grow.
- Knowledge of eFX
- Knowledge of Equities