My client currently has a position open in their eFX trading team they are a leading global financial institution with a presence throughout Asia Pacific. Their front office trading team is one of the most successful operating in Australia at the moment and you will be working along side some of the most experienced Java Software Engineers within electronic trading and development and becoming a part of one this team would be a major step forward for building your career technically and financially.
The Candidate / Role
The client requires a core Java eFX Developer with solid knowledge in server side development and low latency programming.
You will be working on a number of projects covering eFX trading, sales & distribution and pricing engines. The position will be a front office role working closely with the traders.
- A strong knowledge and development experience with the ability to work with high performance low latency systems
- 3 - 6 Years as a core Java Software Engineer
- A working knowledge of FX products
- Excellent communication skills
- Analytical and problem solving abilities
- Must have knowledge of Concurrency
- Must ahve knowledge of Mutithreading
- Object Orientated Design - Garbage Collection, Data Structures
- eFX pricing development
- Exposure to KBDq
- Be well versed in data structure
To be a successful candidate for this role I am looking for a highly motivated and organised individual who is looking for career development and growth within a global leading financial institution. Other benefits included are excellent salary and great Melbourne CBD location.
Please contact me on 0424 333065 for more information or send your resume to Sophie@xpand.com.au