The successful candidate will have an exceptional opportunity to work with eFX technology team to analyze, design, build and deploy multi-tier, high availability systems globally deployed systems.
These roles are 12 months extendable contract to perm ones and based in Singapore
- Strong Development Skills required in Core Java on Linux/UNIX and multi-threading (Minimum 5 years of relevant experience required)
- Strong understanding of : Algorithms and Data Structures ; Design Patterns and Messaging Middleware concepts
- Experience with : JVM tuning and garbage collection algorithms ; TCP/IP networking and sockets programming ; Google Guice framework
- Solid knowledge of contemporary development processes, build environments and testing tools
- Knowledge or experience of agile development (e.g. XP, SCRUM, Kanban) and continuous integration
- Experience in 3rd line production support.
- Experience in designing distributed FX electronic-trading applications
- Knowledge of electronic FX market microstructure, matching rules, ECN interactions, complete order flow
- Solid OO design skills with an emphasis on distributed low latency, high availability systems, including algorithmic execution engines, CEP, trade & order lifecycle management, pricing and risk management
- Comfortable in communicating with business users
HOW to apply:
Xpand your job search in the right direction by applying via the links below. Alternatively, email to Rekha Ramaswamy at email@example.com
CEI No: R1546455 | Licence No: 07C3147