One of the biggest Music Media Publishers in AUSTRALIA! This start up helps brands become the creators of original content within Digital and Print publications, podcasts, as well as managing key influencers within the industry. With a fun and funky Music inspired office and rapid growth, this would be the perfect place to grow your career and love your work!
You will be responsible for the infrastructure, development and strategy of all of their websites, data and databases, APIs, social platforms, loyalty programs and apps.
You will also help establish a Programmatic platform and lead their R&D lab.
- A bachelor's degree in computer science, information systems, data analysis or equivalent work experience.
- A background in Digital Media / Publishing and a love for music
- An understanding on how to commercialisation of data / marketing automation systems.
- A strong track record in technology operations in a complex digital business environment and Managing R&D projects.
- Financial, commercial and account management skills.
- Ideally experience gained in media/entertainment, property, construction or travel industries
- Basic understanding of security aspects of multiple platforms, operating systems, software, communications and network protocols or an equivalent combination of education and work experience.
Join a growing start up that is already one of the biggest names in its field. You will be working in a fun office and you will have the chance to go to industry events and concerts as well as lots of company lunches. Do not miss out on the perfect role and apply today! Send your resume to Lorena@xpand.com.au