They are looking for leaders and innovators to champion the build it, run it, software lifecycle model, for end to end accountability for their solutions.
The successful applicant will be accountable for the engagement and continuous capability uplift of a team of approximately 12 engineers, who will responsible the build and run of Digital products and services that represent the organisation's front door for their customers.
To be successful in the role you should possess a combination of the following skills / experience:
- A proven people leader experienced in managing high performing teams of skilled engineers
- Strong working experience with one or more of the following technologies:
- Adobe Experience Manager
- Enterprise grade Java applications
- Highly integrated, highly complex and high volume transactional systems
- Enterprise scale content management solutions
- Adobe Experience Cloud suite
- Strong understanding of CI/CD processes and technologies
- Strong understanding of cloud technologies such as AWS, Azure and GCP
- Strong experience leading Agile teams
- Strong experience in operational roles supporting enterprise level applications
- Solid understanding of ITIL V3 with certifications
- Experience in Jira and confluence