A major Service Provider going through rapid growth with services across multiple infrastructure domains with clients across all domains including government and prestigious major tech companies.
- Detect, contain, mitigate, remediate and prevent security incidents
- Proactively use Cyber threat information to detect security threats
- Implement preventative and corrective counter-measures against cyber threats
- Perform vulnerability scanning
- Handle customer enquiries on security events and issues in a customer focused direction.
Small, dynamic, fun and over achieving. Learn from a recognised and high performing teams within the business and market. Sydney based and normal business working hours with some on call rotating roster required.
Who are we after?
- First and foremost, someone with a keen interest in IT security and has or is about to complete a university degree majoring in Security
- 1 - 3 years experience working in a customer service role. (Ideally IT or Telco based helpdesk roles however this is not required)
- Understanding of general security and networking including Firewalls(layer 3 – 7), treat actors and network protocols
- Basic knowledge in scripting languages such as Python, RUST, SQL or Splunk SPL
- Understanding of cyber security issues such as malicious code, intrusions, spam and phishing
- This role requires the successful applicant to undergo federal security clearance, on that basis it is limited to Aussie Citizens only
How to Apply
If you meet most of the criteria above are an Aussie Citizen and interested in hearing more about this opportunity please call Heath on 0410 203 574 (outside 830am – 530pm) or 02 8047 4032. Alternatively if you know this role is for you already, click Apply Now!