My client is a leading financial services company providing services to major entities in Australia. They effectively run like a bank- delivering investment Management solutions as well as trading in their own market place.
My client is looking for a senior excel guru who is able to rewire existing spreadsheets. Most of the feeds are CSV format but can also be in SQL if needed be.
You will be consolidate and harmonise three existing spreadsheets into one.
There may be a requirement to create new spreadsheet to replace the existing spreadsheets Standardising the code, structure, etc.
On a day to day basis your responsibilities will include, but not limited to:
• Creating business and technical specifications for application development
• Creating process documentation
• Performing application development in VBA and possibly SQL and file manipulation tools (based on Python)
• Performing structured application testing and QA
To be successful for this role you will have experience with the below mentioned:
Excel Guru - Data Analyst / Developer
- Excellent communication skills.
- Passionate about Excel
- Technically VERY strong in MS Excel, including strong understanding of Power Query and Power Pivot
- Power BI highly desirable but not essential
- Knowledge in Microsoft (MS) Structured Query Language (SQL), including experience with SQL Server Management Studio (SSMS) and the ability to create and maintain Transact-SQL (T-SQL) queries, views and stored procedures.
- Strong ability to analyse and interrogate complex data sets using the tools above.
What is in it for you?
We need someone to start asap on a 3 month contract with an aim to extend to 6 months. f you want to have a confidential chat then give me a call on 0280474020 or email me your resume email@example.com