The companyMy client is a leading financial services company providing services to major entities in Australia. They effectively run like a bank- delivering investment Management solutions as well as trading in their own market place.
My client is looking for a senior excel guru who is able to rewire existing spreadsheets. Most of the feeds are CSV format but can also be in SQL if needed be.
You will be consolidate and harmonise three existing spreadsheets into one.
There may be a requirement to create new spreadsheet to replace the existing spreadsheets Standardising the code, structure, etc.
On a day to day basis your responsibilities will include, but not limited to:
• Creating business and technical specifications for application development
• Creating process documentation
• Performing application development in VBA and possibly SQL and file manipulation tools (based on Python)
• Performing structured application testing and QA
To be successful for this role you will have experience with the below mentioned:
- 5 + years experience wih Excel
- Strong Excel VBA experience in the latest version of MS Excel
- able to lookup and data functions -(Index/match/vlookup, etc.)
- Basic math functions
- Data connectivity and basic SQL skills (mostly select type queries)
- VB and macros.
- Australian market experience is crucial
- -pr / citizenship needed-
What is in it for you?
We need someone to start asap on a 3 month contract with an aim to extend to 6 months. f you want to have a confidential chat then give me a call on 0280474020 or email me your resume email@example.com