Your Client is a leading investment bank exploring new and better ways to progress the business with a positive change in the environmental dynamics. The client is looking for experienced Excel developer to work within the Interest Rates and Bonds space. The team also cover aspects of quantitative technology hence this role may appeal to the mathematically minded.
Your new role
Your new will be building and delivering software solutions as part of the Interest Rates BAU function. You will be working within a prestigious team of developers with a strong technical background.
Any degree or post graduate degree within the technical discipline
What you'll need to succeed
For this role, you will need strong experience in the following:
- 3+ years Excel, .Net, VB6 and Microsoft Full Stack experience preferably
• 5+ years’ experience as a developer particularly with C#
• Strong Excel experience
• Client and Server usage
• Asynchronous processing/threading
• Experience with software life cycle tools such as Jira, Bamboo, Mocking frameworks, Unit testing frameworks
• SQL Server
• MATLAB, Python - Pandas/NumPy/Ccipy
• Working knowledge of asset classes like Interest Rates and Derivative is essential
• An 'out of the box' thinker who can work autonomously without needing business analyst's specs
• Experience working within a team of developers
• Someone who can spot, analyse and find a solution to problems
What you'll get in return
You will be gaining experience from a well renowned bank with strong career progression. The chance to make your mark on the most cutting edge technologically advanced FinTech project that is currently out there!
• Competitive salary + bonus
• Salary sacrifices
• Exposure to various asset classes
What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, please forward an up-to-date copy of your CV to Marian.Antony@xpand.com.au, or call Marian Antony now on 02 8047 4015 or 0481 202 402 for further information.