Executive Assistant - 6 month contract - Immediate Start!
Xpand is looking to hire an Executive Assistant to work with one of the technology client's projects. As an Executive Assistant you're at the heart of your team's business operations and activities and the soul that keeps your team moving forward.
This is an initial 6 month contract based in Sydney with the view to go perm.
- You anticipate the needs of your managers and team members and help them stay focused on their projects by resolving operational and administrative issues before they arise.
- You move quickly with the changing environment and are up to date with the latest calendar and travel booking tools/software
- You also use that knowledge to strategically support your team's projects. In addition to being organized and analytical, you possess the strong business judgment and communication skills needed to interact with a variety of people and job functions.
- Perform administrative tasks (e.g. manage calendars, book travel, scheduling facilities and equipment, oversee budget management, etc).
- Take initiative to improve processes and procedures with little or no guidance. Serve as a lead of small projects, as required.
- Organise logistics for a variety of team offsites and events.
- Mandatory Bachelor's degree or equivalent practical experience.
- 3 years administrative experience in a fast-paced, high-tech environment.
- Experience in conceptualizing and hosting events.
- Experience with calendar management, high-volume travel scheduling and booking, and budgeting of events.
- Ability to quickly learn new tools and technologies. Interest and experience in using technology and the Internet to improve work efficiency.
- Comprehensive knowledge of process, project and program management theory and practices and the ability to apply them when solving operational issues.
- Ability to effectively communicate and collaborate with a diverse range of people and job functions.
- Expectation of complete confidentiality on all business matters.
What's in it for you?
It's a place that's on everyone's wish list of companies to work for and is widely known for its workplace innovations and recognition of its employee’s personal and professional worth. An on-site cafeteria, library and a relaxation area with games, ping pong and billiards are just few of the perks on offer. You'll also be working side by side with some of the best known talent in the industry.
If you are interested to know more about the above opportunity or talk about the other exciting roles that I’m currently working on – please feel free to get in touch with Biama Nona on (02) 8047 4045 for a confidential chat.