Great opportunity to work for a leading cloud platform provider for building enterprise applications. Their platform allows enterprise IT to bring together business strategy, application design and operations in a powerfully simple solution.
This is a fantastic opportunity for an experienced, highly-organised, detail-oriented Executive Assistant to support the ANZ Managing Director.
- Provide high level administration, secretarial and executive support to the ANZ Managing Director
- Calendar and Meeting Management
- Meeting and interview preparation
- Handle all travel arrangements – both domestic and international
- Expense management
- Project work as required to sup[port the ANZ Sales team – i.e. tracking Sales team’s open tasks
- 5+ years of C-suite EA experience
- Excellent communication skills
- Strong attention to detail
- Strong teamwork and interpersonal skills
- Bachelor’s degree preferred
- Join a globally-known, and market leading technology business
- Competitive remuneration
- Extensive benefits – healthcare, life & disability, travel insurance, etc.
- Collaborative company culture and great working environment
If you are keen to know more and are interested, please apply today or send your CV to Biama – email@example.com